ISO 14001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS). ISO 14001 allows businesses to set up an EMS that will help you to reduce waste, improve resource efficiency and cut the cost of waste management.
We believe that effective management systems are not just about ISO compliance - they should also help companies improve efficiency and sustainability. Using the ISOvA Integrated Management System (IMS Toolbox) which is designed to reduce the cost and effort of complying with ISO standards.
Our standard subscription includes integrated ISO 14001 Quality standard for up to five users for only £100 per month!
Powered by Microsoft Teams the ISOvA IMS Toolbox enables you to integrate multiple ISO standards across multiple sites, tailor real-time reporting, and demonstrate compliance to external auditors. The IMS Toolbox can also be bespoke and customisable to your needs.
ISOvA also provides an optional VA service for tailoring your IMS system and Risk Assurance reports. Your dedicated VA can help you get the best value from your IMS Toolbox and support you with common tasks such as data entry, configuring list views and updating management reports.
THE VALUE OF THE ISOvA IMS TOOLBOX
- Designed by experienced ISO consultants, ISOvA reduces the cost and effort of ISO certification by providing a Microsoft Teams Integrated Management System (IMS) together with an optional Virtual Assistant service.
- ISOvA ONLY WORK WITH UKAS ACCREDITED CERTIFICATION BODIES.
- The ISOvA Toolbox provides a simple, efficient, and effective tool to manage all your governance, risk & compliance requirements, and ISO standards, including ISO 14001.
- ISOvA IMS TOOLBOX ENABLES YOU TO INTEGRATE MULTIPLE ISO STANDARDS ACROSS MULITPLE SITES.
- The IMS Toolbox can also be bespoke and customisable to your needs.